Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Although I am not starting a new semester of school, I do feel as though I am kind of going through the motions of the fresh start that comes with a new semester. I am reminded that as I invest and attempt to aid students in experiencing God for themselves that they will then be empowered to do the same for their peers. Their fresh start is my fresh start. The new people that they are encountering are new people that I am indirectly encountering. God, give me the insight and strength to be consistent/constant in the lives of the youth that you have put in my life. Would you give me an increasing passion for knowing you more and helping them to know you more.

In Revelation, John reminds us that patient endurance is ours in Jesus. Today I am claiming that for myself in Jesus; the endurance to love when it's not easy, to continue seeking when it seems like a vain pursuit,and to press on when everything is working against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment